Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another possible wonderful option for us Hatchback fans!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
The new corolla looks cool. My only gripe is the plastic "exhaust tips" in the rear bumper. But a dremel can fix that 😉
2J racing has custom exhaust and intakes for the Corolla that actually add power. I've seen them in person and they're bad ass. If the GR Corolla comes, I will own one.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #49
If it is an AWD corolla with a 3 pot with 260 hp....Who cares? It will be a Tuners delight! Plus the paint will be better than ferds half ass hack job that seems like it was applied by a newborn child on LSD.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
If it is an AWD corolla with a 3 pot with 260 hp....Who cares? It will be a Tuners delight! Plus the paint will be better than ferds half ass hack job that seems like it was applied by a newborn child on LSD.
Actually its not just the paint truthfully the whole car will be quality. I have a friend who owns a 2019 Corolla Sport and its a fricken nice car. The build quality is great. Unlike some of the Prius line ( looking at you Priius C lol ) which Toyota made cheaply so they were lightweight. The regular Toyota’s on the other hand are quality built automobiles. Toyota is not the number one car manufacturer in Japan for no reason.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
MISS ME WITH THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE COROLLA

I JUST CAN'T SLEEP WITH THE COROLLA KNOWING ITS HEAVIER, SLOWER AND DOESN'T LOOK 2% AS GOOD AS THE YARIS THE REST OF THE WORLD IS GETTING

Sekred

1000 Post Club
It's a shame you guys aren't getting it. Toyota Australia promoted the vehicle by offering the first 1000 for $39,950 drive away. The reason they sold out so quickly. Toyota then offered a 100 more for $44,950 which there still some for sale I hear. This is not the version with the Torsen diffs, sticky tyres and forged rims. That will not be available until next June and the price could be around $54,000 drive away.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
It's a shame you guys aren't getting it. Toyota Australia promoted the vehicle by offering the first 1000 for $39,950 drive away. The reason they sold out so quickly. Toyota then offered a 100 more for $44,950 which there still some for sale I hear. This is not the version with the Torsen diffs, sticky tyres and forged rims. That will not be available until next June and the price could be around $54,000 drive away.
Too bad for us Mates here in the U.s. That was a good way to tell us to piss off and laugh at us silly cockwombles here in the U.s. . Well if I'm ever down under ill look for a used one to test beat around the Bush! After I pick you up and we evade the booze bus's and hit up the local watering hole!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk