Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Sub Installation

Now that I've finally had a bit of free time to actually build one myself; A bit of an update on the dimensions if anyone else is considering doing their own - a 22" depth will fit, though it is rather close at the back of the car where the tray rests protrude out and can rub a bit towards the front at the tray/false floor pivot point (but once in, how often will the tray need to be opened anyway).

I'd also like to say thank you Phinnegan, as soon as I put the sub I've had for 17-18 years (4 cars) in the trunk I knew it wasn't going to last as it took up about a third of the trunk space and after seeing the pics of your build I knew this was what I needed -- only downside is my emotional attachment to the Polk dB10 I've had, and that it wouldn't fit without taking out the spare which I really don't want to do.