Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another "will these fit" thread. Sorry!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Will these be okay on our cars? I don't know anything about wheels and I did the WillItFit site but I still don't quite understand the pros and cons of the certain wheel/tire setups.

http://www.bojix.com/wheels/xxr-522-gold-16-x-7-4x108/100/

And I might as well ask while I'm in here but will I need hubcentric rings for my winter wheel set up? Not quite understanding what they are either, and I plan on getting my wheels put on in a couple weeks. I ordered them from TireRack for reference and paid extra and had the tire mounted and balanced already on the wheel, if that makes a difference for the rings or not.

As always, thanks fellas!

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I did but I'm still not quite sure what it's saying.

I put in these calculations.

OEM setup: 205/40 17x7 48
OTHER: 205/45 16x7 30

I guess the 45 in the OTHER could be 50 too since I've seen people run those on 16s.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I did but I'm still not quite sure what it's saying.

I put in these calculations.

OEM setup: 205/40 17x7 48
OTHER: 205/45 16x7 30

I guess the 45 in the OTHER could be 50 too since I've seen people run those on 16s.
I ran 205/50 on 16's and it fit no problem at stock height, but one of the factors that can throw things off is the different tire profile, some are "beefier" then others even though they are both 45 or 50 series.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I ran 205/50 on 16's and it fit no problem at stock height, but one of the factors that can throw things off is the different tire profile, some are "beefier" then others even though they are both 45 or 50 series.
Okay, I'd probably run 45s just to be safe. But I don't just don't know that 30 offset will cause any problems on stock suspension.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Those xxr wheels weigh just as much as oem 21lbs and will fit with hub rings that they sell. Not sure if they come with the wheels, you will have to call them. I couldnt find info on offset but if they are 30mm they will poke out pass your fenders and will rub or possibly destroy them if you are lowered.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Damn, that sucks. I don't want to be getting into all that mess. Looks like the search continues you! Thanks guys.