Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Connecticut fiST owners

Please check availability for the following. We will settle on a date based on largest number of people available:

Sunday August 30
Sunday Sept 6
Sunday Sept 13

We will then decide on route. Let me know if you have suggestions. I am using driveline app unless someone knows a road.

Dates can vary for me depending on my own kids schedules.

As for routes, there are a number of great driving roads in north western CT (Litchfield Canaan etc) that I enjoy driving on. ToyMakers Cafe 85 Main St, Falls Village, CT 06031 (North of Limerock) - is a great place to stop in for lunch (covid dependent). They usually cater to the car/ motorcycle enthusiasts.

Proposing Torrington to Great Barrington MA, then down to Toymakers Cafe n Cannan. They are doing takeout only but seems to be enough space outside to hang out and socially distance.

As far as dates, looking at Sunday Sept 6th. Meet up TBD in Torrington area at 8am. Is that too early?

I know it's early but less cars = less risk.

I will keep an eye out for weather.

Thoughts?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wish I were closer. [:(]

I LOVE Great Barrington, and that area in general (RT. 22 after it crosses RT. 23, up through Hillsdale and beyond is a mighty fine road!). [wink]