Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any interest in RPF1s in 17x7 43 offset?

Oakos doesn't think there is a market, only 16s currently available in Fiesta fitment. Brad at Oakos said might do a group buy if we show interest in at least 10 sets and he can get Enkei on board.

Going by their current formula looks like any existing 4x100 can be drilled to 4x108 at the factory. Enkei has 2 17x7s in 4x100, 43 and 35 offset, 43 is perfect for the ST. Weight is ~15 lbs, 8 pounds less than factory wheels, and lighter than any aftermarket 17.

My color preference would be in order 1) black, 2) bronze, 3) silver, final color subject to group consensus.

I'd much rather 15x8 + 35 or +40 than 17x7, 7 wide and +43 offset isn't aggressive enough for good fitment IMO. 7 wide needs like +30 to +35 to sit flush.

OP
G
Thread Starter #11
RPF1 does come in a 17x8 with 35 offset if that's what you want.
All the 17x8s are 5 bolt, not gonna work, recesses in the back of pad between bolts. Only existing 4 bolt wheels are doable,

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
35 offset would be better. I run 17x8 et35 and it is perfect. Unfortunately the specs you posted are too narrow for me.
Great (perfect??) wheel for track use, but even if they could somehow be made in 4x108, they most likely would not clear your Stop Techs. [:(]

Fusion Works

I suspect the 17x7 will not clear my Wilwood kit. Would need a 35 or less offset probably and I do not want something that low due to torque steer issues. I am using a 9.5mm spacer on the stock wheel to get enough caliper clearance. I have cut it down three times since I installed them to cut down on torque steer.

OP
G
Thread Starter #16
It's been a month. Zero interest. Looks like Oakos knows the market.

Just found this thread but really disappointed in the lack of interest. I've been hoping for the RPF1 17x7 +43 in black or silver since I got my Fiesta in 2016, It's the perfect factory replacement size. However, I realize my taste in wheels is certainly not mainstream as the market seems to prefer more aggressive sizing. Looks like Oakos knows the business well enough, but if this ever happens I'm in for a set :)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Just found this thread but really disappointed in the lack of interest. I've been hoping for the RPF1 17x7 +43 in black or silver since I got my Fiesta in 2016, It's the perfect factory replacement size. However, I realize my taste in wheels is certainly not mainstream as the market seems to prefer more aggressive sizing. Looks like Oakos knows the business well enough, but if this ever happens I'm in for a set :)
https://www.oakos.com/ENK-379-670-3443SP.htm

listed as in stock