Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any of you guys see more than +6.00 on your cobb tuner?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Just wondering if any of you guys have seen MORE THAN +6.00 on your cobb tuners for ignition timing correction cylinder 1-2-3 or 4 ?

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3

This is the second time I've seen this...

I generally look at cyl1 most often, and have on occasion seen 7.25. Although it's fairly rare and normally only see 6 at max.

I *think* i've had a 6.25, but in general 6 is as high as I'm 100% sure i've seen it go. I see 6.00 a lot, especially when the ambient temps are below 75 degrees.

I'll try monitoring all my cyls today and see what I can find. It's suppose to not go above 75 here today, so good turbo weather.

Running 93 octane Mobil and Cobb Stage 1 93 V103

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Braden I will def do that. I have a crazy weekend lined up, but I'll try to find some wifi and get it in the car.

Are you saying its a "peak hold" issue, and its not really adding more than 6.00+ ?

Also... I noticed today. I get more timing in 4th and 5th gear at 5,000rpms than I do in 3rd gear. Are the tunes "gear dependent"?