Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any ST owners in the Tempe/Phoenix area?

I'm in Tempe. Only rarely see another FiST or FoST around here. I'm usually the only FiST at track events at AMP with the BMW CCA & PCA clubs (I drove E36 M3 and did track days with BMW CCA for many years). Just before COVID there was another guy from the west valley with a modded FiST that was pretty fast!

Finally ran the 191 "Devil's Highway" from Alpine to Morenci and back while we were staying in Alpine for a week in July. Wow just wow! Perfect road for "Calvin". Like the 89A but it goes on and on and on with sweepers as well as super twisties, and virtually no traffic... I'd say it may be as good or better fun than the Angeles Crest! Sadly, lots of burn scars including several new ones from the recent fires this summer but still spectacular scenery.

1629589208556.jpeg
Here's Calvin at Big Lake, AZ. On new Enkei J10 17x7 with Indy Firehawk 500s. The 273 and 261 (going up to Eager/Springerville) are spectacular drives as well, with a bit more traffic on the 273. And be careful of wildlife! Passed through a couple huge herds of Elk crossing the road in the late afternoon.

BTW, any suggestions on shops that might give a 'reasonable' price for the stock wheels (some rash) and a set of cheap, low miles Discount Roadhugger GT Ultra AS on them? Or best venue to sell 'em privately in the area - don't want to deal with shipping? (Got great service at Discount when a curb hit damaged one of my previous Firehaws but the Roadhuggers were all they had to get me back on the road in an hour...)