Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any way to identify spoiler risers brand?

I bought my FIST at 26k miles and it has quite a few mods on it already. One i didn't notice till i saw a thread on it were risers for the spoiler. Sure enough they are on mine. Just curious if there's a way to tell the brand? Here's a single shot of them, i may try to get a different angle tomorrow if that helps. 20190809_135354_HDR.jpg

Spork1569

I bought my FIST at 26k miles and it has quite a few mods on it already. One i didn't notice till i saw a thread on it were risers for the spoiler. Sure enough they are on mine. Just curious if there's a way to tell the brand? Here's a single shot of them, i may try to get a different angle tomorrow if that helps. View attachment 22665
Those look like the velossa tach 3D printed ones, or they could also be some generic 3D printed ones from ebay.

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #3
Those look like the velossa tach 3D printed ones, or they could also be some generic 3D printed ones from ebay.
Heya Spork. I thought they kinda looked like printed too, from the layers right? Not really the most important question to have answered but i was just curious. Whoever had this car before me put quite a few mods on it. LEDs in both low beams and fogs, spoiler risers and extensions, front splitter, CAI, side skirts, and rear end vertical fins (not sure what those are called). Also vortex fins on the roof in front of the spoiler, RMM, Magnaflow muffler delete, and 17" Fifteen52 wheels. If there's more i can't identify it yet.

It's funny, half a dozen times i've realize something new on my car is aftermarket. Too bad they left out the upgraded turbo 🤑

Spork1569

Heya Spork. I thought they kinda looked like printed too, from the layers right? Not really the most important question to have answered but i was just curious. Whoever had this car before me put quite a few mods on it. LEDs in both low beams and fogs, spoiler risers and extensions, front splitter, CAI, side skirts, and rear end vertical fins (not sure what those are called). Also vortex fins on the roof in front of the spoiler, RMM, Magnaflow muffler delete, and 17" Fifteen52 wheels. If there's more i can't identify it yet.

It's funny, half a dozen times i've realize something new on my car is aftermarket. Too bad they left out the upgraded turbo 🤑
Saves you some money in the long run though, don't have to worry about the anesthetic mods from the sounds of it.

My car had the same ones from a previous owner. which is why I recognized em, but I ended up reverting back to stock look not too long ago.

Unfortunately(or fortunately depending on how you see it) my car was bone stock when I got it besides the risers. Not even the symposer had been deleted.

If it has stick on fins on the back it make's me think that both the risers and the fins are Velossatech since they make both.

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #6
If it has stick on fins on the back it make's me think that both the risers and the fins are Velossatech since they make both.
You are right there. And i looked it up and they also make rear-end diffuser fins which are on too, might be the same brand there.