Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody put on MK8 OEM Rims on the MK7 7.5 Fiesta st?

Been quite a long time since I've last been on here so maybe I missed it... Anybody in Europe do it? I figured someone there would've by now but cannot find any photos on google... Which seems odd...

OP
Northwest
Thread Starter #2
mk8 rims.jpg

Not my car in the photo, and also a terrible edit using paint, for an idea on what it would look like.

OP
Northwest
Thread Starter #6
I dont like it at all. Maybe it's the editing?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
YONC5Qbl.jpg

2nerkid on reddit did this one, cleaner than my terrible edit haha... It's my edit or you might just think they are ugly, which I can respect, but to me I really like the look of them, better than all after market options we are offered and they're still OEM.

I see 18s on fiesta st with brands like rotiform and wolf some don't appear to have rolled fenders even, but I'm assuming the guy above you may be correct due to an offset or a fitment issue since they are 18 could be occurring, and cost to purchase.

It would be nice to have someone in the uk install one up front and back real quick for "science"

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
View attachment 38614

2nerkid on reddit did this one, cleaner than my terrible edit haha... It's my edit or you might just think they are ugly, which I can respect, but to me I really like the look of them, better than all after market options we are offered and they're still OEM.

I see 18s on fiesta st with brands like rotiform and wolf some don't appear to have rolled fenders even, but I'm assuming the guy above you may be correct due to an offset or a fitment issue since they are 18 could be occurring, and cost to purchase.

It would me nice to have someone in the uk install one up front and back real quick for "science"
That does look better than the other pic. I would like to see someone dudes over there mount em up. Like you said. For science purposes [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk