Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody see these yet?

What color Rims?

• Black with red stripe

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • White with red stripe

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/shopping/details/231258170490.html

I wasn't even looking for Fiesta ST rims specifically. I just put the bolt pattern and ET35 then this pops up and even says M7 Fiesta at 4X108. Curious if anyone knows about this brand or if I can get my hands on these stateside. These look sick and I would love to get my hands on these for my summer/track/show setup.

EDIT: Ok I found the actual website for them:
http://lensowheels.com.au/Product-Details/Wheels/lensowheeld1r/11

Now my new question, Would these fit proper on our car? I mean I know that ET35 is recommended for increase grip specifically on our cars and all, but usually there is a reason you don't see anyone with them. Or is it just that everyone who purchases the ST seems to like those other wheels? you know what I mean, these ones, or ones very similar to them:

EDIT SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found more linkage to the Rims I was looking at...who ever thought that researching before you go on a question tyrade would come up with so many answers:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231258170490?clk_rvr_id=686681885542

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...D1-R+4+BLACK+Alloy+Wheels+4x108+ET35&_sacat=0

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for finding that man, But now I got a new question.

Anyone reading this: On the Molten Orange, which do you think would look better on the car:

Black With red stripe?
White with red stripe?

I'm leaning towards black, but a friend insists on white. So now I am having votes.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Updated the thread with a Poll. I'm asking all the forums to see what kind of responses I get.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Black has a tendency to disappear as it hides details of a wheel. For MO I would go with white, assuming those to be the only two color options.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I'm leaning towards black but either one would look good.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
35 is a bit of an aggressive offset for the FiST. You might be ok with the OEM size tires but I would be mindful if you plan on going larger down the road.

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
35 is a bit of an aggressive offset for the FiST. You might be ok with the OEM size tires but I would be mindful if you plan on going larger down the road.
Reason I'm wanting ET35 is mostly because of that "top 6 mods you should to to your fiesta" article by ModBargains. My father asked me what my overall goal was for the car. I kinda just sat there asking myself the same thing. So far it's been buy things because I can and they make the car "better".

So I saw that ET35 was a recommended fit for an aggression while still retaining drivability. They also say that the OEM tires will fit fine with a slight stretch obviously so I don't have to swap out my tires just yet. But we all know how these OEM tires are.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Reason I'm wanting ET35 is mostly because of that "top 6 mods you should to to your fiesta" article by ModBargains. My father asked me what my overall goal was for the car. I kinda just sat there asking myself the same thing. So far it's been buy things because I can and they make the car "better".

So I saw that ET35 was a recommended fit for an aggression while still retaining drivability. They also say that the OEM tires will fit fine with a slight stretch obviously so I don't have to swap out my tires just yet. But we all know how these OEM tires are.
Make sure you keep in mind that that article was written in a manner to promote the sales of products they sell. Also note that in that article the ET35 wheels that are recommended are actually 8" wide, which are 12.7mm further outboard than the wheels you're listing above. If 17x8 ET35 are quoted to fit then you would have no issues whatsoever running 17x7 ET35.

With that being said, in the 'What did you do to your car today?' thread, another member was reporting rubbing with 17x7.5 ET45 wheels and 215/40 tires and a small drop with lowering springs. The outside of those wheels are 16.4mm further inboard than the 17x8 ET35's listed above (and 3.6mm further intboard than the wheels you're inquiring about), so it's something to be aware of.

A lot goes into wheel/tire fitment-even down to the size and model of tire you're wanting to use. Just because a wheel fits doesn't mean that the tire you're planning on using will, and vice-versa. There really is very limited information in this community in regards to what actually does/doesn't fit, but if you err on the side of caution you should be ok.

Zissou

Thanks for finding that man, But now I got a new question.

Anyone reading this: On the Molten Orange, which do you think would look better on the car:

Black With red stripe?
White with red stripe?

I'm leaning towards black, but a friend insists on white. So now I am having votes.
Why do a red stripe on an orange car? I think that would only look good if you're color blind. Both the wheels rooSTer posted would be solid choices IMO

yes a little late but i found a fiesta with the lenso rims.
they have the sizes 7x17 et40 in the front and et35 in the rear.