Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone have any problems with these 'corporate fleet' cars?

Hi All, I'm on the search for a used FiST and it's a little harder than I anticipated. There's not many out there, and a majority of the ones that I have seen are some sort of Michigan-based 'corporate fleet' (but sold at auction and now all over the country) car with between 5-10k miles. Some have CPO warranty which is nice, but I'm still concerned. I've read through a few threads on this forum about this question I still don't know what to think. Any anecdotal evidence from someone that bought one of these? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

rexdriver85

Wonder which company bought a fleet of FiSTs?? Sounds like a cool place to work! I'd be afraid they were abused.

Yeah the Fiesta ST is really not a car I would have expected to be a corporate fleet car. I wonder if they're Ecoboost challenge/Media loaner cars.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Yeah the Fiesta ST is really not a car I would have expected to be a corporate fleet car. I wonder if they're Ecoboost challenge/Media loaner cars.
That's what I would assume too. Ecoboost challenge cars. Depends on just how cheap are we talking? If ford raced them, ford maintained them, so they prob are pretty good shape still. And if you can get them cheap enough, your resale could be a nice number as well since you invested very little.

But.... It would need to be like $17k

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
$17.K is way too much if they were driven the way I drove the EcoBoost Challenge. LOL

Dave

OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #6
ha yeah.... try a listing price of $21k...........

currently emailing all dealers within a couple hundred miles for quotes on new 2015s. I just don't think i can trust any previous owner honestly and dealers seem to be pricing used cars off of the $26k msrp...

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
No way... I've seen some nice cars posted on here for $19k that have been very well taken care of and have mods you'd want anyway like access port and RMM.

I've heard bad things about "corporate" and "executive" fleet vehicles. They usually have a pretty dubious history... They could have been used as a press demo ie. reamed on by a bunch of auto journalists OR thrashed by someone with a Ford corporate lease deal. Either way, the drivers of the vehicle don't have a ton of interest in the long term durability of the vehicle.

ha yeah.... try a listing price of $21k...........

currently emailing all dealers within a couple hundred miles for quotes on new 2015s. I just don't think i can trust any previous owner honestly and dealers seem to be pricing used cars off of the $26k msrp...
This has been my experience when shopping so far. I think I'll wait another 6 months and see what happens with the used market. I'm hoping to come across a private owner with a blue & recaros in good condition. Otherwise I may consider new even though I never buy new.