Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone Have Experience With a Spare Tire Sub?

SrsBsns

Anyone on here running a spare tire type sub?

I found this on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product...&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee

I've been wanting more bass from my system but wrote that off as I didn't want to add a big box, nor did I really want something like a big 12" that would be too loud/heavy.

After finding out about the RockGhost, I'm tempted to pull the trigger as I think it would give me exactly what I want, and would do so without breaking the bank.

Has anyone ever used one of these? Any feedback?

Fiestig

I know JBL had released one a while ago that I was quite interested in at the time. I have never met anyone that uses one. I would read the reviews for it and at that price it may be worth the try

Looks like the reviews are for the underseat sub, not the wheel sub.

OP
SrsBsns

SrsBsns

Thread Starter #3
I know JBL had released one a while ago that I was quite interested in at the time. I have never met anyone that uses one. I would read the reviews for it and at that price it may be worth the try

Looks like the reviews are for the underseat sub, not the wheel sub.
I went through the reviews and, at least for the spare tire sub, they're all positive. And you're right, for the price, I'm pretty sure I'll wind up pulling the trigger but just wanted to see if anyone here could give me first-hand insight.

Fiestig

I have no doubt that a lot of people would be interested in your findings. Although I am fully wired with a LC7i, I would be interested to find out as well for my other go-go mobiles.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I wonder if he stuck his jack into one of those bags. Its a nice set up...

OP
SrsBsns

SrsBsns

Thread Starter #7
Yeah, I have some stuff on top of the tire too, like my mini compressor, some small tools and some extra oil. It would be nice to toss them in a bag like that to clean it up.

Business6

I've got the same thing going on with those harbor freight bags. Really handy way to keep it clean and uncluttered in the car minus the damn washer fluid jugs that just love to leak if they're not perfectly upright.

I'm not one for audio upgrades but I love the idea of this.

OP
SrsBsns

SrsBsns

Thread Starter #9
I've got the same thing going on with those harbor freight bags. Really handy way to keep it clean and uncluttered in the car minus the damn washer fluid jugs that just love to leak if they're not perfectly upright.

I'm not one for audio upgrades but I love the idea of this.
Good idea.

I didn't want to go crazy. I used to have two 12's when I was younger in the back of my Maxima and those things BUUUUMPED. Free back massages. I don't need anything like that now, just want to give the stock system a little bass boost without having it take up any space.