Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone know what changed with exhaust manifold gasket BM5Z-9448-B vs BM5Z-9448-A ?

Anyone know what changed with exhaust manifold gasket BM5Z-9448-B vs BM5Z-9448-A ?

Just curious since there was a part number update. I doubt it is anything massive, but if anyone knows I'm curious. Once my order shows up I am going to post a picture of whatever one shows up.

slopoke

I'd say as long as the web site model fitment application says either fits your particular vehicle, it shouldn't be a problem. I doubt that they made any engineering changes to the gasket.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I could even be the exact same part just made by a different supplier.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Most likely nothing....its just a supercession by ferd. Chrysler did this all the time whether they changed anything or not. It's when the Part number totally changes from the original that means it was redesigned to appease the quality people.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Exhaust Manifold Gasket

Part Number: BM5Z9448A
Supersession(s): BM5Z-9448-A; BM5Z-9448-B; BM5Z9448B