Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone living in LA/SGV (626) area here ?

Hi, I've had my fiesta st for a little more than a year now . I'm just curious how many of you guys are actually living around me but that we have never met before. I usually go on the California ST page on Facebook. I hope to get a super local group going for like a weekly meet . πŸ˜† Perhaps even a crew

There's another guy in El Monte that just got one, I live in S. San Gabriel. Ive seen one other black fiesta st with RB mudflaps around but dunno if they are on the forums. I have a Black one with a Black vanity plate. I have seen a white one around Monterey Park. Most Fiesta St i see are on the freeway.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Wanna meet up today? In San Gabriel ? I will try to get the new guy to meet up with us too . Do you have Instagram or IG?

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
I'm ok with it . Original do you have IG or Facebook if you don't message me your number I'm gonna schedule a time where we can all meet up

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'm Ruben from El Monte. I usually hit up Irwindale on Thursday nights to check out the drags. I'll be there on March 10th, running my ST.

Also, there's gonna be a getogether on March 12 in La Habra set up by ModBargains and 1552 Wheels.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Forgot to add, if you see me driving, wave hi. I'm always down for some car talk.