Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone running 4X100 wheels with adapters?

Hello all!

Anyone on here running 4x100 wheels with bolt adapters/spacers? There are so many options here in Socal for used JDM 4x100 wheels for around $500. Found a set of Buddy Club, Blitz, and Volk wheels but don't know if I want to bother with re-drilling or adapters.

GAbOS

Will not work with adapters due to the offset of our wheels. The minimum I have ever seen is an 18mm adapter. That means to stay around an et45 you would have to start with et63 wheels I doubt you will find any wheels in that range.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If you have a place to work on the car you can do the 4x100 conversion for a very reasonable price, far better, less weight, stronger, some good wheels to pic from, etc.....

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'm gonna go 4x100 in the future. Better selection of wheels. Also considered having 4x114 wheels done to 4x108, but then you still have to powder coat them afterwards and the costs climbs.

There's a guy in azusa(maybe Glendora) that will redrill rotors and hubs for like $120.

GAbOS

RPF1 = SEX

Thanks for posting, but you gotta post all the specs for tires, wheels and suspension.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
So I'm thinking I'm just going to have something re-drilled to 4x108. I'm not enough of a wheel whore to change the hub to be able to run any 4x100 wheel.Lol I'll just stick with one set of wheels. Thanks for the info guys!

OP
C
Thread Starter #10
Just something a little different. The Wheels I was considering was the Volk GTP, and Blitz Technospeed which were both 2pc wheels. They we also 17x7.5, but the Buddy Club wheels were 18x8 et38 so those were a no go.

Just something a little different. The Wheels I was considering was the Volk GTP, and Blitz Technospeed which were both 2pc wheels. They we also 17x7.5, but the Buddy Club wheels were 18x8 et38 so those were a no go.
Why were those a no go? I was in the same boat as you back in December and stumbled upon a pair of SSR SP1 wheels in 4x100 18x7.5 now I'm covering the car so I can have farrrrrr mote choices and not redrill and beautiful set of hard to find wheels

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
18's are a bad idea if you actually want to drive the car, 17's ride like crap already and not much room for any sidewall at all if you go 18's.

-----------

I just shipped a set of RPF1 in 16x8, 4x100, back to the company I bought them from and have some 15x8 6UL on the way instead, only bought the RPF1 due to not finding a 15x8 to fit over my DIY BBK with 11.75" rotors. Later I was able to get a file to print out the 6ul template and with a bit of tweaking on the BBK can make it work.

The 16x8 RPF1 would not of cleared the standard Fiesta WW 12.19" rotor BBK, it would of been very close but not quite fit unless a bit of modding done which most should not attempt.

The red car is a custom setup as is mine with front and rear BBK, 6/4 piston on my car.

I love the RPF1 but have had many sets and wanted something different and love the 15x9's I run on the car for track wheels, summer tire wheels and want 15's for some AS tires.