Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone seen this focus V6 S?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Saw this while down in York. Managed to catch the driver who said it was a limited edition model with only 140 made. Anyone heard of this or is he talking [emoji90]? [emoji23]
I would've said can I see under the bonnet/ Hood? If he wouldn't show you...He is lying....if he is car enthusiast he would* seems like a made up deal as the Badges seem alittle off.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I would've said can I see under the bonnet/ Hood? If he wouldn't show you...He is lying....if he is car enthusiast he would* seems like a made up deal as the Badges seem alittle off.

I also think the badges look like a home chop job from different vehicles. A quick googling shows people have swapped V6s, but I don't see anything anywhere about rare factory options. Also, how would it be a V6 and ecoboost? Are we to believe someone threw a turbocharged v6 from a Raptor in there somehow?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I also think the badges look like a home chop job from different vehicles. A quick googling shows people have swapped V6s, but I don't see anything anywhere about rare factory options. Also, how would it be a V6 and ecoboost? Are we to believe someone threw a turbocharged v6 from a Raptor in there somehow?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The only Ecoboost id think of is the 2.7L Twin turbo....but that is a stretch and very large for that engine bay*

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Saw this while down in York. Managed to catch the driver who said it was a limited edition model with only 140 made. Anyone heard of this or is he talking πŸ’©? πŸ˜‚
If a fly landed on his head and sssttttaaaaayyyyeeedddd there, that's probably a clue. 🀣

(try not to get butt-hurt people πŸ™„)

Intuit

3000 Post Club
When aftermarket tuners, such a Saleen or a Hennessey or
a Shelby or the many lesser-known remanufacturers do a
limited production car, such as a heavily modified Challenger,
Mustang, Camaro, etcetera, they typically badge them.
If you don't see a badge that you can trace back to a
company, this guy is talking πŸ‚πŸ’©...
and we know that πŸ‚πŸ’© attracts...
1602634445057.png

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
No such thing as an ecoboost v6 in a focus. The closest was the 5cyl MKII Focus ST.