Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone sell a modified car to Carvana?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
dude, put it for sale on here for like $16k/offer and see what happens.
I agree. If anyone says “you can’t charge for mods” tell them to pound sand.. Your car is well modded and worth more to those of us that know what it takes to build a car like that. You’re probably have $30-$35k in it excluding the new stuff.

OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #22
Update for those that are interested, now that I've had time to think and settle down and realize that life goes on and it will all be good. I'm keeping the car. Besides it's almost paid off ($2,900) to go. Should be able to have it paid off in a couple months.

Installed some much needed parts that were sitting around already paid for. Mountune brake pads and centric cryo rotors, bilstein b6's, powerflex rear beam bushings, dna control arms, and rear camber plates.

Both rear calipers were seized. Ball joints were shot, and the koni streets weren't holding up with swift springs. Looks like one rear shock is blown and the other is almost done. On front strut is blown as well. Car has never driven better or braked harder. Having rear brakes that function properly makes a huge difference. Go figure.