Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone with painted side mirrors and/or fog light bezel?

I'm talking about the black plastic on the side mirrors and the black plastic around the fog lights. I have tuxedo black and it looks cheap/like they missed a spot. On the other colors, it's not bad the way it is distinct from the body. Anyway, wondering if anyone has done this (on any color)? If anyone has pics?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I've seen more overseas people paint their foglight surround a glossy black which looks much better than the plastic finish.

Chuckable

I was wondering the same thing. Is anyone brave enough to pull off the fog light bezels and just spray paint them gloss black, maybe with some clear on top for protection?

Pete

You dont need to take the bumper off. Ive removed mine a few times you just start with the most side closest to the center of the car and give some smooth pulls. No yanking just a steady pull as you hear pops from each tab coming out.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I kind of like the semi gloss black on most things.
I have however repainted my mirror caps a different shade of orange.

Dave