Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone with roof racks on their ST?

Here is mine. Just got it installed this past weekend.

Thule Aeroblade powdercoated black. It's an option the store I bought it from offered.

I can take better pics tonight

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Nice. I really wish Ford had put anchors in the drip rails...

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Here's what I ended up going with. Sea Sucker Talon.

The rack performed flawlessly. Me on the trails, however, left much to be desired.

I ordered a Sea Sucker hornet. I have a downhill bike that's heavy and was concerned about the 4.5" vacuum cups(35lbs bike capacity) so called them and they're sending me one with 6" cups(45lb) and a third 4.5" cup to strap the seat to. I held my bikes up against it and it seems like the rear tire should sit about a foot off the ground so I'm hoping this setup works well. The odd occasion I need to transport two bikes I'll just throw one in the back or better yet use someone else's car :p

Should look something like this(sorry about the SUV lol):

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
I wanted to get the hornet but was concerned about how things would fit under the big lip spoiler back there.

It is a bit of a pain having to take the front wheel off and taking them on and off the car takes a few minutes. I don't ride more than once a week so it's not the end of the world.

Installed generic ebay roof racks, and those turned out to be complete crap. Sourced out some Yakima parts and got Q towers and Q99 front clips and Q116 back clips with Yakima round bars and they worked great. Even got a Yakima Rocketbox for a good price as well. Will post a pic soon

Installed generic ebay roof racks, and those turned out to be complete crap. Sourced out some Yakima parts and got Q towers and Q99 front clips and Q116 back clips with Yakima round bars and they worked great. Even got a Yakima Rocketbox for a good price as well. Will post a pic soon
Hey so did you send up getting those racks?

Btw i found these once here for a cheap price
http://partsengine.ca/p-509-highland-telescopic-bar-carrier.aspx

Not too sure about these but I checked amazon and seems to have decent reviews...
anyone seen or heard anything about those?

Thanks =]

Edit:
Also found these reviews.... but still feeling unsure...
http://www.amazon.ca/Highland-2508500-Universal-Telescoping-Carrier/dp/B0002MABM8