Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are 2015 Recaros powered?

Hola,

I'm waiting on delivery of my 15 performance blue FiST.

I have 2 buddies with the car. One with a 15 no recaros and a 14 with recaros.

I heard somewhere that the 15 got powered recaros......

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

OP
Killacush
Thread Starter #3
Blast! Well that's thanks for the info

OP
Killacush
Thread Starter #5
I typically agree. However, this car will be my DD. So would have been a nice feature

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have modded many seats to fit better, added lumbar, more side bolstering, etc....luckily for me and my wife they fit us so well we do not need to do anything, it helps they go decently low, I do not like sitting high up and have modded sets that have lowering to go lower. I have changed seats in a bunch of vehicles as well, cars and trucks, quite a few sets of Recaro seats to replace stock ones, race seats of a few brands, etc...and these still are so perfect for us, a great blessing......we can just use them:) On really long drives the 10 way seats with much more comfy custom leather in our dually is nice though, just a tweak here and there to relieve any stress points, 1150 miles with one 30 minute stop is my record and could not do it with any other seat, not even the FiST but it is our site seeing, track day, etc car so will not go on long drives, it will be in the trailer during those times getting a free ride)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I typically agree. However, this car will be my DD. So would have been a nice feature
Exactly. It's one feature that I really like about my FoST because it's a simple one-finger adjustment when you're driving and you don't have to try and match any preset notches. That, and the manual adjustment lever for the seatback is set too far back.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
the "new features" for 2015 listed powered seats on the ST, but they are the same manual version as the 2014.

Same as everybody else was saying. I've got a 2015 and it claimed to have power seats, but I've got the Recaros and they are still full-manual adjustment.

CanadianST

I hate power seats, just the time it takes to adjust them after someone short has been in the car drives me nuts. And is it really that much effort to reach under your seat and slide around. Hell of a lot cheaper if anything somehow breaks in the linkage than replacing a motor. But then i'm kind of old school and if i could have bought the car with no AC, roll up windows and manual locks i would have lol

John

I hate power seats, just the time it takes to adjust them after someone short has been in the car drives me nuts. And is it really that much effort to reach under your seat and slide around. Hell of a lot cheaper if anything somehow breaks in the linkage than replacing a motor. But then i'm kind of old school and if i could have bought the car with no AC, roll up windows and manual locks i would have lol
I'm right there with you on your view of power seats. Slow and more unnecessary weight.

FistSt215

15 fist here and I can say their not powered . That would be awesome because it would be easier to adjust the seat . I can live with out it though .

Harvick

1000 Post Club
It should be an option along with HID projector headlights.