Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are the fog light lenses made of prop glass?

No, really. How does such a small diameter, thick piece of glass shatter from a hit that doesn't also break the bulb or leave any kind of mark anywhere else nearby? Whatever it was, it was quiet enough that I didn't notice it. It must have been in the last week.

I never even use the damned things. Do I smash the other to make them match, or remove both and block off the holes?

Where can I get a shop manual? I haven't been under the car to see how much of a pain it'll be to replace this.

The same thing happened to me last winter. Must've been a rock or something.

I found a new oem replacement for $40 on eBay. They come out from behind the wheel well liner. I think two t25 torx hold them in but don't quote me. There's a diy somewhere around here.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Very easy to access.
[video=youtube;N2bLZ-szTS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bLZ-szTS0[/video]

If you want I have a set of stockers I don't/won't use. PM me if interested.

I picked up a spare a while back, just in case. I learned my lesson with the SVT Focus and its large, round fogs. Those things absolutely sucked rocks in.

TheStig

Very easy to access.
[video=youtube;N2bLZ-szTS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bLZ-szTS0[/video]

If you want I have a set of stockers I don't/won't use. PM me if interested.
These x1000%. I have them and LOVE them, glass seems to be alot more sturdy and ive had zero issues. They are amazing.

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
I ordered some off ebay for cheap. If they break again I'll make some covers to delete them entirely.