Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Are the Whoosh brand radiators back in stock yet?

Trader history for Mike King (0)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I want a hood just made of one giant radiator. plenty of surface area!

dont worry mike ron will get you squared away as soon as hes able. hard to get everything right now - I have a couple hundred thousand dollars of IT equipment ordered "urgent" and I'm expecting about 10 months for delivery :|

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I want a hood just made of one giant radiator. plenty of surface area!

dont worry mike ron will get you squared away as soon as hes able. hard to get everything right now - I have a couple hundred thousand dollars of IT equipment ordered "urgent" and I'm expecting about 10 months for delivery :|
lol I hear that. I found $400k of servers I forgot I ordered, they sat boxed up for a year. About to spend $1mm+ with a couple vendors and I don't get priority either if that makes you feel better.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
lol I hear that. I found $400k of servers I forgot I ordered, they sat boxed up for a year. About to spend $1mm+ with a couple vendors and I don't get priority either if that makes you feel better.
Yeah my volume makes me high priority and I'm second in line but have been for a while. At least Apple hardware was super easy to get ahold of all through lockdown, that ARM switch couldn't have happened at a better time lol. Order several hundred laptops 2 days into lockdown, dump them into DEP, pre-provision with MDM and direct ship to the user. As soon as they open them everything downloads and configures and it's not my team's problem. Open the box to signing in to VPN and working on a terminal server ~12 minutes or so (depending on internet).

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Yeah my volume makes me high priority and I'm second in line but have been for a while. At least Apple hardware was super easy to get ahold of all through lockdown, that ARM switch couldn't have happened at a better time lol. Order several hundred laptops 2 days into lockdown, dump them into DEP, pre-provision with MDM and direct ship to the user. As soon as they open them everything downloads and configures and it's not my team's problem. Open the box to signing in to VPN and working on a terminal server ~12 minutes or so (depending on internet).
That's not bad at all. Sounds like our work is similar but different. I manage primarily on-prem data centers and equipment. Mix of OS's, essentially everything except Mac OS. It's a fun career for sure, it's treated me and my family well.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
That's not bad at all. Sounds like our work is similar but different. I manage primarily on-prem data centers and equipment. Mix of OS's, essentially everything except Mac OS. It's a fun career for sure, it's treated me and my family well.
Oops, deleted because it was away off topic, sorry OP