Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

ATP big turbo kits ON SALE ! with new options, Tial billet wastegates, TurboSmart Supersonic BOV's....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
To kick off our Black Friday sales we have slashed ATP turbo kit prices by hundreds of $

We've also added 16 & 18psi Tial billet wastegates and TurboSmart Supersonic BOV kits to the options when purchasing the kits

Link to new lower price>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/atp-gen2-gtx2860r-big-turbo-kit-2014-fiesta-st-free-shipping

This sale covers all ATP big turbo kits for the Fiesta ST. If you are interested in a turbo size other than the Gen2 GTX2860R or Gen2 GTX2867R please let me know

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
all kits ordered for the sale shipped next business day[thumb]

who's next?

the new billet Tial wastegate has been a huge hit
16psi is the sweet spot when selecting the upgrade

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
available on the site
sort newest first / it's there
Thanks Ron! I was trying for the longest time to get FORGE to create a wastegate but the guy was sordove a douche and didn't wanna make any money I guess.....But I know you do!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Thanks Ron! I was trying for the longest time to get FORGE to create a wastegate but the guy was sordove a douche and didn't wanna make any money I guess.....But I know you do!
Thanks
these wategates have been super hot
and honestly we were not aware there were so many issues with boost control with ATP kits
There are old Gen1 ATP kit customers crawling out of the woodwork for these and all new customers and snagging them

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks
these wategates have been super hot
and honestly we were not aware there were so many issues with boost control with ATP kits
There are old Gen1 ATP kit customers crawling out of the woodwork for these and all new customers and snagging them
I just wish it was easier to get at when on the vehicle! Itll be a real gem to do in the vehicle but doesn't look possible! [facepalm]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
We have just added Turbosmart (TUNEPLUS) spec wastegates to our kits
The new wastegate has improved spool on the big 2860R
TUNEPLUS has shown full boost (25psi) by 4000 RPM by adding this wastegate upgrade alone
The top chart represents the ATP 2860R kit with the upgraded WGA
The bottom, same kit with the supplied ATP wastegate