Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm ok with a loss in low end. When your out pushing the car on the back roads or at a track, how often are you in the low RPMs? Basically never. Moving the power band up a little will help with wheel spin a bit too (I'm sure there will be loads of it still, but it'd be worse if the boost came on like it was a stock turbo)

Also, is it just me or does it look like they are running the S1 tune with this turbo? 250tq cap, and the tq/hp curve acts a lot like the stock curve....
Yea you may be right,I don't track the car,but when im on the road most of the time rpm's aren't so low,so it might be a good thing as well as less wheel spin like you said. Yea I think they are running the tune,it says on the dyno "Cobb atr tuning file",and then it also says "vs. stock turbo & ecu reflash",def a AP tune.I'm capping at 250+ with the Cobb AP also right now.

-ry

I really like ATP- I used them on our Evo9 with great results so we cant wait to see the turbo upgrade. Dont know why they posted "actual hp" in the graph, meaning - calculated crank hp or wheel hp? Either way, I'm in for an update.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Didn't see this one posted yet, (Revision B)

To add, we don't even know what mods this has. It's possible the car has stock exhaust and fmic. Supporting mods could quickly turn these numbers into 280-300 fwhp assuming the engine and trans/clutch can take it.

My thought on this. (Prices are estimates)

$249 (cobb intake)
$599 (cobb fmic)
$749 (2j 3" race downpipe + catback) (Combo deal)
$2,000 (atp turbo upgrade)
$450 <- Custom pro tune
$1,300 (Estimated installation for all above parts)

So roughly $5.2 -> $5.3k for just about 300 fwhp and 300 fwtq. These numbers are amazing for such a little car.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
$600 is extremely optimistic for Cobb's fmic. The one for the focus is $1k.
But I agree with everything else.

The clutch shouldn't be an issue, I've read we have the same clutch that the FoST does

pwnall1337

Vendor
$600 is extremely optimistic for Cobb's fmic. The one for the focus is $1k.
But I agree with everything else.

The clutch shouldn't be an issue, I've read we have the same clutch that the FoST does

Meh kinda pricey. I think it will be cheaper than FoST because it's a smaller unit but 850/900 sounds more accurate. Cobb has some competition on the intercooler though.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Meh kinda pricey. I think it will be cheaper than FoST because it's a smaller unit but 850/900 sounds more accurate. Cobb has some competition on the intercooler though.
Ya $800/900 sounds more reasonable. I'm sure we'll find out at the end of the month!

Curious what ATP will charge for their intercooler

I would imagine that they have changed out the manifold, I have been looking for a turbo upgrade here in the UK and so far not found much, a few in development and some say that it will have to run external wastegates as room for a bigger Turbo is tight.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
[video=youtube_share;xfqxaYsnacE]http://youtu.be/xfqxaYsnacE[/video]
The uploader says hes running 230hp, basic tune, stock exhaust. What does he mean by basic tune...COBB stage 1 91map?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Here's another video...really amazing.
[video=youtube;E1hef_RIKFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1hef_RIKFc[/video]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Why does it sound like he has an exhaust when the uploader said it was stock? Unless the sound was coning from the other car. Sounds too much like a Honda.

will be external waste gate as I said further up the post a bigger turbo leaves no room for the actuator.

He said $1500-1800 for the upgrade. Awesome,so pumped up for this. Dp/exhaust,intake and tune with fmic or new piping and RMM gonna be a beast of a car!

-ry