Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Audi S1

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
This is a really good ST contender.

230hp 2.0-litre FSI

This is a really good ST contender.

230hp 2.0-litre FSI

I've always been VW guy,Audi I like to,the yellow paint is a no go for me,and FSI = [nono]
The yellow interior piece looks out of place,and I'm Not feeling the wheels either [thumbdown]. But mmmmm flat bottom steering wheel,wish we could have got one [V],I loved my GTI steering wheel.

-ry

I agree, ditch the wheels and that weird yellow console piece and it would be pretty appetizing. I do like that yellow stitching though.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
This little car is going to have a great following if its priced right

I see that being closer to a Focus ST competitor... Im definitely interested to see how its priced. Im gunna guess $32-37K

The Ford Focus is a c-segment vehicle--and Audi's equivalent to it (in terms of vehicle class) is the Audi A3.

This A1 and the Fiesta are b-segment vehicles.

ok, I guess Im looking at performance and price, not size. When I think "contender", Im thinking comparing performance. When you compare the S1 at 230HP and AWD to the Fiesta ST, I guarantee the S1 would slaughter it in almost every performance category (0-60, 1/2 mile, figure 8, etc).

ā‚¬50,000 is more like $68,000??

It's easier doing a direct number comparison since the Euro/GBP numbers rarely reflect the prices that the US market pays...

?50,000 is more like $68,000??

It's easier doing a direct number comparison since the Euro/GBP numbers rarely reflect the prices that the US market pays...
Thats right. $68k. I did it backwards. And that is almost 3 FiSTs.

Though the math is right on the conversion, there isn't a direct correlation for Europe price vs. Ours. Look at how much the FiST is in European and do the conversion. It would come up to something like 29-34k, which they obviously aren't over here.