Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Autocross vid usair shawano Wi

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
If you hit that corner just right you end up 2 wheeling it. I normally get a little off but this time was little extreme. When car touched back down it was little violent from being so high

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
NICE !! ran it counter clockwise great fun off the hump into the hairpin uphill .. spun there a few times myself lol Love the ending with the remote off for the cam.. I get busted for forgetting a garage door opener on the visor.. haha what cam did you use btw ..

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Lol fox valley doesn't catch much of anything. It's just a Jvc cam. I'm anti go pro. I do need to look into other brands. I would have loved to have one on side. You should try to make next one guy. I know they said gonna do them setup fast as they are lucky to have place like that to use.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Lol fox valley doesn't catch much of anything. It's just a Jvc cam. I'm anti go pro. I do need to look into other brands. I would have loved to have one on side. You should try to make next one guy. I know they said gonna do them setup fast as they are lucky to have place like that to use.
My Nephew was there with his new camera a RePlay brand I think pretty easy to use and great video for lots less than I paid for my GPro..

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
What was he running? I will have to look into. I only use one I do cause spent good money on and never use otherwise. Quality sucks though lol.

Here is vid that shows what track is like for people asking
http://youtu.be/nzFj8PA2EUk

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Silver nc? If so talked with a bit. Cool guy and good driver. Only nc there. At the no trophy ceremony at end when they called him up I made comment pretty loud how he was only nc Miata there and all the rest of you need to upgrade. It was Miata convention there yesterday lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yup Silver with fender stirpes and Andy is a pretty good driver. Miata's are thick as fleas at most AutoX events .. lol
We will be at BHF next weekend as He is going for his Comp. Lic to go W2W racing and I'll play around in the HSAX sunday afternoon maybe even see Russ from DHM there too ;)

rexdriver85

Whoa, that was awesome! Looks like a fun place. What a cool picture that would be of you two-wheelin' haha.