Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back to stock partout

Trader history for V_2 (2)

V_2

I'll be parting ways with my FiST soon, so it's time to get rid of all my mods.

All prices are plus PayPal fees. Shipping included. Local buyers have dibs.

- Stoptech rear brake lines - $35

---------------------------------------------------------
SOLD
- BC Racing coilovers
- Spacers
- Whoosh crossover pipe
- Wilwood brakes
- TRC splitter
- Headlights
- Trunk brace
- Induction hose

20190702_194136.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the splitter. Let me know if you can work out shipping to 91001.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
I always wonder what car people get into when they sell a fiesta ST…

Interested in the Induction Hose and Crossover Pipe. Shipping est to 61528 (IL)?

Spork1569

I don't know about you guys but I plan on keeping it till either the wheels fall off or I can afford myself an RS.

But who knows maybe when family comes along I can see how the FiST isn't the most practical.

I don't know about you guys but I plan on keeping it till either the wheels fall off or I can afford myself an RS.

But who knows maybe when family comes along I can see how the FiST isn't the most practical.
The family isn't as big an issue as you might believe. I regularly fit my wife, 3 year old and 4 month old daughters and myself in my '14 for errands, etc. We also have an' 07 Outback if we need to take lots of things with us, but the Fiesta can family. Besides, what's better than a toddler squealing, "faster daddy! Faster!" as we rail corners on daddy/daughter drives?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was hardcore gunning for an RS when I was shopping. But I couldn't get past not being able to find a used one that didn't have the Manufacturer buyback brand on the title. Not to mention I was able to get a brand new ST with the OA ticket for less than a used RS. I'm still a little jealous when I see RS's rolling around, but I love the FiST

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #9
Something big ugly and cheap that I don't mind ramming other drivers in, if needed.

Interested in the splitter. Let me know if you can work out shipping to 91001.
I'll need to find a box big enough but I can tell you it won't be cheap. It cost about $130 to ship it over from UK

Interested in the Induction Hose and Crossover Pipe. Shipping est to 61528 (IL)?
Sure, I'll get you a shipping quote tonight. These are actually both boxed up so I can send out as early as Friday.

What's your location? Interested in the coils..located in 18705
I'm in Murfreesboro, TN 37129

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #11
How were the intake noises with those two parts @V_2 ?
I never installed the crossover pipe but the induction hose didn't make much of a difference. I noticed more of a change with the drop in filter, to be honest.

I never installed the crossover pipe but the induction hose didn't make much of a difference. I noticed more of a change with the drop in filter, to be honest.
Thats what I've heard, I'll probably pick up a ramair or green pretty soon here, thanks.
Being Mountune I assume they got the hose to have no CELs on the 16-19s?

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #13
Thats what I've heard, I'll probably pick up a ramair or green pretty soon here, thanks.
Being Mountune I assume they got the hose to have no CELs on the 16-19s?
Correct...It connects directly to the OEM evap lines without needing any type of adapter.

Spork1569

How were the intake noises with those two parts @V_2 ?
I have upgraded the crossover and induction hose and they both add a slight bit of noise but nothing excessive. I did the crossover and turbo elbow at the same time and the engine had a bit more growl after.

With just the silicone induction hose and drop in filter I heard the most difference in regards to the BPV and spooling sounds. The hot side J pipe also added a bit of spooling noise if that's what you're looking for.

I have upgraded the crossover and induction hose and they both add a slight bit of noise but nothing excessive. I did the crossover and turbo elbow at the same time and the engine had a bit more growl after.

With just the silicone induction hose and drop in filter I heard the most difference in regards to the BPV and spooling sounds. The hot side J pipe also added a bit of spooling noise if that's what you're looking for.
Thanks, Yeah I want some more noise out of it. The butt dyno has been reading a bit low, but I also want to keep the parts 16+ friendly which rules out a lot of the intakes. Plus I kind of want to keep the stock airbox.

Spork1569

Thanks, Yeah I want some more noise out of it. The butt dyno has been reading a bit low, but I also want to keep the parts 16+ friendly which rules out a lot of the intakes. Plus I kind of want to keep the stock airbox.
There's always the ST200 box, looks almost the same except for the induction hose down below instead of a big plastic block.

Or if you want to stay stock you can always get a velossa tech big mouth in order to get some more airflow and turbo noises.

There's always the ST200 box, looks almost the same except for the induction hose down below instead of a big plastic block.

Or if you want to stay stock you can always get a velossa tech big mouth in order to get some more airflow and turbo noises.
I thought about an ST200 box, but they're $200+ and I want to keep my intake far away from the ground for the winters and puddles we get, so not much benefit if I don't use the hose!

Spork1569

I thought about an ST200 box, but they're $200+ and I want to keep my intake far away from the ground for the winters and puddles we get, so not much benefit if I don't use the hose![/QUOTE

The hose is luckily a permeable cloth so as to not suck up much liquid into the intake. The price is definitely on the higher side for an intake though bit of the same induction is used in rainy England I don't see any issue using in snow or rain here.

@TyphoonFiST lives up north and even has a kit to draw air from the fog light and I don't think he's seen any issues as of yet.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I thought about an ST200 box, but they're $200+ and I want to keep my intake far away from the ground for the winters and puddles we get, so not much benefit if I don't use the hose!
Only if your water Fjording in your FiST....then again if your into hydrolocking the engine let me know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

What else would I be doing with my Fjord Fiesta? [emoji16]

Really I didn't realize they were a permeable hose. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for one on here eventually. So much for not modding it....

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk