Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

OP
J
Thread Starter #263
Yea. My claim was ruled in my favor as well. However, the email doesn't make me seem too confident that I'll get my money back. Since his refunds didn't go thru then he obviously doesn't have the money in the account.

Yea. My claim was ruled in my favor as well. However, the email doesn't make me seem too confident that I'll get my money back. Since his refunds didn't go thru then he obviously doesn't have the money in the account.
Don't worry about that. The money will come from PayPal and not his account at this point. it's part of their protection guarantee. I'm assuming they're self insured for things like this.

FocusMike

Anyone know how much in total he scammed everyone? You guys can file a civil suit and go after him for the money, you can sue for attorney fees and anything associated with this case. If he doesn't show up in court you guys will win by default and can then garnish his wages up to 25%.

Butterybunz

If everyone remembers I had originally filed a dispute weeks ago and then closed it once the seller provided shipping information. When everyone came forward and we all realized we had been scammed I went to open a new dispute and Paypal wouldn't let me. I spoke to customer service and they told me I was SOL since I had closed my dispute.

Since my refund did not go through I called Paypal customer service once again today with all of the new information that has come to light. The customer service representative told me I was SOL once again since I closed my original dispute. I didn't accept this and escalated my conversation to a supervisor. That supervisor was great to work with and re-issued me a new dispute and escalated it to a "item significantly not as described claim." This type of claim the seller has 10 days to make things right, if not then Paypal will refund me my money and will forward the sellers information/account to their legal department.

This is exactly why i sell/buy items locally only, out of fear of situations like these. When i was selling konis from my mazda on craigslist i got over 15 emails of people from all over the US wanting me to ship. I ended up meeting a young guy at a local home depot to make the transaction. Good luck to all who were involved in this, and i hope you get your money back. People who scam will end up in jail one way or another rest assured

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It is perfectly safe to ship to most anywhere in the US and Canada if you do things right, like not sell to a new guy on a forum unless you do some serious research. I have probably mentioned this but I have shipped tens of thousands of packages around the world for my business and many hundreds of personal items, car or audio parts all over the US, Canada and quite a few other places.

I have shipped a $5k package to the UK $20k to Singapore. On a high ticket items I only accept a wire transfer to an account setup for that purpose only, once deposited it has gone through several banks, I take the money out before I ship the item(s).

When buying items, hundreds of things as well, I take all the precautions listed on PayPal, Ebay, etc....and look into the seller to ensure legit.

It would be great if all people where honest like most are but the few always cause all the trouble for the rest of us, always has been, always will be, we have to cover our butts every way possible.

I truly hope all of you get fully reimbursed for what has happened.

Rick

Anyone know how much in total he scammed everyone? You guys can file a civil suit and go after him for the money, you can sue for attorney fees and anything associated with this case. If he doesn't show up in court you guys will win by default and can then garnish his wages up to 25%.
FiestaSTforum.com [The Collective] Vs Scammer Kid. Ill let Fox news Know.

Nothing punitive here. You guys all entered into a contract.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
FiestaSTforum.com [The Collective] Vs Scammer Kid. Ill let Fox news Know.

Nothing punitive here. You guys all entered into a contract.
Wasn't the implied contract broken by the seller?

Can we get an IP check on this guy?

Here's a copy of the BS email exchange he started with me today.

They were blocking my account. I did pull the money, yes, but i also had money in my account. Thats why i tried using my debit card to pay you guys back instantly...didnt work. I tried using my nank account and that was denied. Honestly dont know why they denied it. But like i said, i called and asked them to expedite your refund. Either way, the money is coming your way. So everything should be over and done with in about a week. Sorry again, honestly. Take care

On Mar 16, 2016 11:06 AM, "Tyson Burchak" <tburchak@hotmail.com> wrote:

You're refund was denied. PayPal issued the refund through the claims process. Probably because you pulled all the money out and had nothing to cover the refunds. If the money's in your account issuing refunds is not an issue.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------

Date: 3/16/2016 11:03 AM (GMT-08:00)

To: Tyson Burchak <tburchak@hotmail.com>

Subject: RE:

I called and asked paypal toexpedite youre refund. Because youre getting your money either way, paypal said i no longer have anything i need to do with the buyer (you). I will only have to deal with paypal now, but i* Jjust wanted to say again that im sorry for this whole mess and that im sorry its taking this long to get your money back

On Mar 16, 2016 4:04 AM, "xavier Garcia" <dnevnoidozor89@gmail.com> wrote:

When does paypal say you should get your refund

Cobb RMM showed up today at my work. Coworker opened the box and took a photo of the contents. Not sure on the condition as I have yet to see it in person as of yet.