Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Battery relocation

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I believe that a few on here have put them in the passenger side hatch area, but I cannot remember exactly which members did.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It was on my list of things to do but due to the fuse junction that is on the positive terminal you would need to run all of those wires to the rear as well, run a single wire to that fuse junction in the engine bay, or build a fused power distribution block with the correct fuse ratings. I was going to do the latter, but never found a suitable junction for it. You would also have to relocate, or re-mount the ECM since it bolts to the side of the battery box. All in all, it wasn't worth a lot of time since it was pretty involved. There is only one thread on the internet that I am aware of which has some photos of what the person did.

https://www.fiestast.org/threads/mo...-relocate-ecu-battery-cable-to-the-rear.1144/