Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Coilover Deal

Any experience with these coilovers? Not familiar with BC at all. I know they are made in Taiwan but don't know if their reputation is good.

I'm looking for quality more than value. I also don't need race spcs coilovers as I won't be tracking this car anytime soon. If BC is a good brand and these coilovers are proven to be worth while, I'll join in the group buy. Also, if this doesn't come together soon, I might have to go solo or find another set. Any idea when we can get this going?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Any experience with these coilovers? Not familiar with BC at all. I know they are made in Taiwan but don't know if their reputation is good.

I'm looking for quality more than value. I also don't need race spcs coilovers as I won't be tracking this car anytime soon. If BC is a good brand and these coilovers are proven to be worth while, I'll join in the group buy. Also, if this doesn't come together soon, I might have to go solo or find another set. Any idea when we can get this going?
BC's are excellent coilovers. When I had my SRT4 4 years ago, they were THE coilover to have (next to KW V3's)

As soon as funds allow, I'll be picking these up.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23

Follow the link and get your name on the list last i heard they were one or two buyers away from hitting their number for the group buy price. (some couldn't wait and ordered hoping the number would be met and then they get a refund or something.) Ask Joe@2j-racing after you follow the link..

We offer BC Racing coilovers and currently have them installed on our Fiesta ST project. This suspension setup is great for those who want full height/dampening adjustment for a reasonable price. The coilovers come with a 1 year warranty and we have installed/used them on a large number of various platforms and never had an issue.

If anyone wants to order feel free to check out our site Fiesta ST BC Racing coilovers

Unfortunately my current funds have gone to wheels, and the purchase of the car. If I could join the current group buy I would.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Unfortunately my current funds have gone to wheels, and the purchase of the car. If I could join the current group buy I would.
You threw me off when you said "may have to jump on that" on levels post.

I'm still on the fence... I'm not convinced that these are worth the price.

If I had to buy a set of coilovers today, I'd pick either the bilsteins or H&R's (I hear they are the same product, just different name and color). These companies are established and have a great reputation of using quality materials and workmanship along with proven designs. As for BC, I just don't know much about them and the feedback, although positive, seems more biased due to its 'cheaper' price. I think people are smitten by its value more than its quality. I wonder how long BC's would last compared to the bilsteins.

Anyway, I should probably finish my motorcycle modifications before I start on the car... that should buy me some time to wait for additional products and/or reviews.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I'm still on the fence... I'm not convinced that these are worth the price.

If I had to buy a set of coilovers today, I'd pick either the bilsteins or H&R's (I hear they are the same product, just different name and color). These companies are established and have a great reputation of using quality materials and workmanship along with proven designs. As for BC, I just don't know much about them and the feedback, although positive, seems more biased due to its 'cheaper' price. I think people are smitten by its value more than its quality. I wonder how long BC's would last compared to the bilsteins.

Anyway, I should probably finish my motorcycle modifications before I start on the car... that should buy me some time to wait for additional products and/or reviews.
My thoughts exactly on this matter, I know next to nothing about BC coil-overs, but if we can get them from a shop that can stand by them for re-builds or warranty, it might be worth a shot.