Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Beatin to a pulp

I know this topic has been beatin to a pulp, and I have read just about every thread with opinions and what not about coilovers and shocks.

Yet I am still stuck between a rock and a hard spot. I have no idea where I want to go with suspension for this car. I come from a subaru STI and a number of other cars. I have always used STANCE suspension due to the sponsorship I hold with them. But they have no plans on making suspension for this car.

Im on the bandwagon with everyone else who wants to get rid of some of that wheel gap. I dont mind a stiff bounce. Im used to it to be honest from the other cars. I just want something that is going to last and not brake the bank all while not taking shortcuts. If any of that makes sense...

I was looking at mountunes springs and have experience with Koni Yellow Sports, but dont see that they have them available for our ST's just yet. That leaves me where I am at now... I have never used any other suspension than Koni or STANCE.

Any and all information will be takin into consideration and is greatly appreciated.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I have a BC set up and it is nice as it has like 30 different settings for adjustment. Now I would not be afraid of Koni's or Blistiens or Eibach with Eibach or Mountune or H&R springs I am sure there are many other good options out there .. Do you have a budget in mind ??

razorlab

1000 Post Club
If you are a stance fan, then the BC's should fit your need just dandy.

OP
Speciosusnex
Thread Starter #4
I have a BC set up and it is nice as it has like 30 different settings for adjustment. Now I would not be afraid of Koni's or Blistiens or Eibach with Eibach or Mountune or H&R springs I am sure there are many other good options out there .. Do you have a budget in mind ??
No budget in mind. Just want to get the best bang for buck.

If you are a stance fan, then the BC's should fit your need just dandy.
I don't mean stance as in like stancing out the vehicle as some call it. But the brand STANCE suspension :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Well I would love to get a set of KW variant3 but I am not sure I would use the car hard enough to need that much adjustment but they do look cool ;) LOL I don't think KW has a model for our cars yet either which brings up why I went with BC as at the time it was about the only adjustable shocks and springs were match to the car by Joe at 2J-Racing as he tracks a FiST.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Well I would love to get a set of KW variant3 but I am not sure I would use the car hard enough to need that much adjustment but they do look cool ;) LOL I don't think KW has a model for our cars yet either which brings up why I went with BC as at the time it was about the only adjustable shocks and springs were match to the car by Joe at 2J-Racing as he tracks a FiST.

I had a set of KW V3's on my Evo 8. They are good when custom setup but out of the box, at least for that platform.... meh. I had $950 Apexi coilovers that I was faster by 2 seconds in at the track.