Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best items to bring to a Track Day Video

View: https://youtu.be/ZwglDKEhXws

Hey guys Ben here, back with another video. This video involves Fiestas but more specifically, what I bring to a track day. This was requested by a couple guys on the forum so I went ahead and made it. It is a little long and boring if you’re not wondering what to bring to a track day. But I will have information you can use no matter what experience level you’re at. The next video will be on how I go about performing a tech inspection on my Fiesta before I bring it to the track so make sure and subscribe to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Maybe I missed it, but I recommend having an air compressor (tire inflator) as well. You don't want to experiment with lowering your air pressure and realizing that higher was better :eek:

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #3
Maybe I missed it, but I recommend having an air compressor (tire inflator) as well. You don't want to experiment with lowering your air pressure and realizing that higher was better :eek:
That’s a good one, I have only made that mistake once and all the tracks I go to have at least one that is free for use but I haven’t thought about the lack of knowledge with tire pressures someone new can have. Feel free to comment on the video with that one that way others can see it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk