Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best looking (and functional) 16" wheel and tire setup?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
OZs and Enkeis in 16 are nice and light, but the color options are very limited :cry: My current setup is in my signature, but I plan on swapping the Contis for Hankook RS4s in a few months; the Contis have been excellent but the RS4s should be better on the track in the summer. If I could afford two setups, I'd probably run OZs and Contis for daily driving and reserve the Enkeis and RS4s for track days.

kevinatfms

Are you classing in SCCA autocross? If so you are limited to a 16x7 so id say go with the OZ Ultraleggera as they are the lightest around. Throw a 205/45R16 RE71R on it.

If you DGAF and want the best possible a 16x8 and a 215/45R16 would be an insane upgrade. Konig Dekagrams in 16x8 with a 215/45R16 Rival 1.5S would be the best combo. Or you could go with a Federal 205/45R16 RS-Pro as the tread width actually measures out to a 215ish size(tread width of 7.6" which is the same as the Rival 215).

Both are significantly lighter than the 17" 1552 wheels.