Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Quality Under Glow Kit/Options?

Magnetic

Hey Guys/Gals,

I've been wanting a car with underglow since the early 2,000's and have decided to pull the trigger since I've been giving my FiST some love lately (jokes here) and wanted to know what are some great quality and great fitting kits.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Let's bring underglow back folks!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey Guys/Gals,

I've been wanting a car with underglow since the early 2,000's and have decided to pull the trigger since I've been giving my FiST some love lately (jokes here) and wanted to know what are some great quality and great fitting kits.

Do it!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I think if I saw that, I would become Fastly Furious. LOL

However, not a bad mod for my new build project.

underglow-3.jpg

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #12
Holy Smokes look at the fold on that bad boy. A buddy of mine had an electric one of these years ago after he had an injury at the beach. They have come a loooong way. The base weight is so much lower nowadays. Those are selling like hot cakes. Technology is advancing so quickly.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #14
Did you notice that this model divides to make loading even easier.
It becomes two parts at less then 35 lbs. each.
Yeah I did notice that. Def reduces the weight in 2 parts. Smart design.

Hey Guys/Gals,

I don't know if you are still looking or not but I recently installed some underglow I received from my girl for Christmas. I love the quality of the lights. the company is Low Glow. they are pretty pricey but the lights are very bright and have many different color options.

https://lowglow.shop/

chefkrewtonz

U.S. Navy Veteran
I just installed Govee’s LED underglow lights. Easy to install and incredibly cheap. Got mine for just over $30. Resized_Resized_20240212_212414_1707802141920_1707802143695.jpeg