Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Spacers for Stock ST?

StOfAkina

I’m looking for a set, preferably of hubcentric spacers, that would fit the stock wheels, and not rub at all. All I’m looking for is a little fatter stance, but I really like the stock wheels. I have the bronze color wheels and I love them. I know fiestas have a real weird bolt pattern (4x108), so I get there’s probably not much on the market. Any recommendations would be great, I also am located in the US. Thanks!

whoosh motorsports has hub-centric from like 5-25mm on site, use FIST5 at checkout for 5% off, it's the forum discount code :)

I think 10-15mm for stock wheels gives it a nice flush fitment.

So using 5mm spacers will be fine with stock studs? Any long term confirmation on that?

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I went with 15mm but had the longer studs put in as well. After 6yrs, no problems.

Mikey456

So using 5mm spacers will be fine with stock studs? Any long term confirmation on that?
I feel comfortable using them. If I recall correctly it’s 6 turns instead of 8 when tightening them. If I did autocross I would tighten them to spec on a regular basis. But I don’t autocross or track the car.

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers.