Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best tire size for 17x9??

OP
BojixFiST
Thread Starter #21
No one here was inciting flaming, we simply challenged OP’s logic. I don’t think anyone here will tell you all tires are created equal, and the obvious issue here is that they are one of the few things you absolutely should not cheap out on. Pricing tends to go up with section width and OP had said he wanted a cheap tire after he listed out expensive modifications like widebody kits and 9” wide wheels. There are running costs to every mod you make to your car. 9” is a, relatively speaking, wide wheel choice and OP clearly states he doesn’t want a stretch profile, meaning they’re at a minimum installing a 245 section width tire.

Finding a tire in that size for under $150 that would be recommended? People like to say that there are no stupid questions, but I add a little addendum to that: there are no stupid questions so long as you learn from them. OP got honest responses and didn’t like what he was reading, and therefore was refusing to learn which made it a stupid question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was unclear of my askings and I should've been more specific. Thanks for the "help". I won't ask for anymore help on the forums because I would just be asking "stupid questions" which I apparently should already know. Have a good day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I was unclear of my askings and I should've been more specific. Thanks for the "help". I won't ask for anymore help on the forums because I would just be asking "stupid questions" which I apparently should already know. Have a good day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I thought you were pretty clear in what you asked, so that wasn’t an issue in this instance, you wanted a tire recommendation that would fit without a stretch profile on a 9” rim for under $150.

I’m not saying anyone should know everything, we are all here to share knowledge, but there’s a difference between being able to laugh at yourself (we all do stupid things) and taking everything personally. I didn’t mean any offense, if you do in fact have a SEMA car it’d be cool to see you stick around, just don’t take everything you see here super seriously, we like to poke fun at each other sometimes, but the forum is also a great resource for owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk