Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big Wang Gang

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #21
Not the same wing or mounting points, but it's a Fiesta with a big wang. Plus it's magnetic so it's even better.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^^Now THAT is one serious time attack/road course setup! [crazyeye] [driving]
(But for driving around on the street, IF he does at all, I still think that car would look better 'de-wanged'! LOL)

Ford, you MUST give U.S. the 2 door version over here, are you listening???!!!

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #23
I'm amending the interest part of the thread to separate out those interested in just the bars and who would want the wing.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #24
I'm gonna bump this up, I know there is a lot of hate for the wing but if anybody is interested in the crash bars, post it up.

I'm firmly in the "I'd rather sell my ST to buy a used, rental spec PT Cruiser before bolting that wing on my car" camp. I'll just leave it at that so as not to be rude.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #26
I'm firmly in the "I'd rather sell my ST to buy a used, rental spec PT Cruiser before bolting that wing on my car" camp. I'll just leave it at that so as not to be rude.
Yeah I get that, but what about the crash bars? Currently only DHM makes them and those don't even have built in jack points.

Yeah I get that, but what about the crash bars? Currently only DHM makes them and those don't even have built in jack points.

I could see a LOT more interest in the crash bars, but again, not for me. My car spends the bulk of its time on regular streets, and I'm not willing to take on the possible liability risks.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #29
I assume this is a joke............
Why would you do that? I'm serious and there is proven track benefits to the time attack wings. Function isn't always pretty.

A proper chassis mounted wing? Not some big thing just attached to the rear hatch area?

Would I buy it, maybe. Am I interested, heck yeah. A real wing that is properly mounted looks absurd, but is soooo sexy. 3R Racing is a Denver metro local race shop, they build the K-PAX racing McLarens, and the S60s before that. They just put together a Focus rally looking car with a big wing, and it looked damn cool. So does this.

Heck, I'd like to see what they can do for a crash bar, more options help drive the prices down.