Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein B8 with standard springs

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The way things are going the reigers will be on before the end of the year! No messing! 😂
I’d imagine they’d be stiff for road use, but would give great control and make the car fun to drive!
HA! IF the pound devalues any more, they will be in the price range of the better/best of the Taiwanese 'slammer' coil over kits out there. [histerical] [wink]

(But, they are sold out of M-Sport POLAND, obviously still on the Euro, so maybe not. [dunno])

OP
Rhys1983
Thread Starter #42
HA! IF the pound devalues any more, they will be in the price range of the better/best of the Taiwanese 'slammer' coil over kits out there. [histerical] [wink]

(But, they are sold out of M-Sport POLAND, obviously still on the Euro, so maybe not. [dunno])
How much do they go for now? I can never see any for sale!
It would be like a stage event just driving to the shops! 🤣

i actually bought my s280 straight from England when the British Pound was almost at rock bottom. the import duty tax was only $50.

edit: this was back in October and converted to USD it came out to around $1350 BNIB after shipping if I remember right. also grabbed some Vudu parts while i was at it. Feel bad for the Brits cause the way their economy is going they're looking at a pretty scary time for the next few years. Which is a blessing and a curse as those guys are really the only ones left to carry the torch of aftermarket performance going forward.

Fusion Works

Measure the spring lengths installed on car at ride height. Take that measurement and your springs to a local race shop and ask them to rate them for you. The fronts can be done on the strut so they don't complain about the spring being unsafe on the scales. This will tell you the rate.

Or just stick some stock Fiesta ST springs on the current car and drive it. See if you like it, if you don't, try something else. These aren't Ferraris, you can change them up for a few bucks and some time under the car.

Most lowering springs (Swift no included) are stock or softer rates. Hence why they ride better than the stock setup even on stock dampers.