Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blackstone Oil Reports Repository

koozy

3000 Post Club
Got some? Post them up here In this thread, so we can all use them as a resource.

Oil: OE Factory Fill
Filter: OE Factory installed.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Oil: Castrol Edge 0w-40
Filter: Motorcraft FL910

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Care to elaborate?
Knowledge is power... Too much tho, will keep me from sleeping at night. I'm sure my numbers are ok, but if something was even slightly off, it would spoil the car for me.

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Knowledge is power... Too much tho, will keep me from sleeping at night. I'm sure my numbers are ok, but if something was even slightly off, it would spoil the car for me.

Gotcha. Thing is there are several posted on this forum, but they are buried and too much of a hassle to go find them. I thought by having designated area where they are consolidated it would be easier to find where those who care to read them have more use for them. History shows that people love to talk about oil and lubes, LOL. Having reports as a source should help to make better informed comments and choices.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Gotcha. Thing is there are several posted on this forum, but they are buried and too much of a hassle to go find them. I thought by having designated area where they are consolidated it would be easier to find where those who care to read them have more use for them. History shows that people love to talk about oil and lubes, LOL. Having reports as a source should help to make better informed comments and choices.
Oh yes, I absolutely agree. an oil analysis thread is a good idea.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I'd like to read up more, but when good oil is cheap these days and it smells like gas by 6k, I call it good at 6k for oil changes. I run HARD on e50 most of the time and the fuel dilution is real but Quaker State Ultimate Durability is awesome for the money so 6k it is for me...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Here is my recent one...

Castrol magnatec 0w20
With liquid moly additive

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Blackstone lab guy said it was most likely from the Liquid moly....no harm no foul he said.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is getting interesting.... like he said we will see how it progresses.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone else feel free to publish their results here to document the Journey of their 1.6 ecoboost.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, that is very interesting! FYI, everyone subbed to this thread saw your original PDF, hopefully out of those people they aren't dicks! LOL, likely nothing to worry about Aaron! :)
Well if they really wanna hit me up or come steal my PB FIST Feel free! Hahaha

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So it seems like the Motorcraft full synthetic 5w/20 is the way to go?
Pretty good stuff, but GOOD LUCK in finding it! [:(]

I wanted to use this for the first few changes when I bought this car new and ordered, but I could not find it on the shelf (it was even hard to find online) anywhere.

Even the full price dealers' parts departments around here looked at me funny when I asked for it.

Pretty good stuff, but GOOD LUCK in finding it! [:(]

I wanted to use this for the first few changes when I bought this car new and ordered, but I could not find it on the shelf (it was even hard to find online) anywhere.

Even the full price dealers' parts departments around here looked at me funny when I asked for it.
22.98 at the local Walmart for 5 Quarts haha.