Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba bov adapter problem??

LT Berzerker

PS anyone in Virginia Beach area that can help a Member out? IE let bonesaw use your bpv for testing purposes, tall order, but never know....

OP
B
Thread Starter #22
UPDATE!!!

Problem is FIXED :D the more I thought about what you guys were saying about the valve being stuck open- I really started wondering if there may have been a spring that was supposed to be inside that valve. Well when I got home just a short time ago I went over the garage floor with a fine tooth comb just on the off chance there may be a spring that I missed- yes, and there it was a small diameter spring about 3" long. So I took the valve off and pulled the piston out and bingo- it goes right in and I snapped the piston back in [wrenchin]. Re installed everything and BOOM the sweet bov sound I've been longing for... and no dreaded boost leak. Man I was really down on power lol

THANK you everyone for putting your heads together for a new member- I owe you guys one [cheers]