Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing is proud to announce our new weighted shift knobs for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

These shift knobs feature a precision CNC machined brass core for added weight as well as a delrin shell for durability, excellent appearance and ?temperature management?. A heavier shift knob puts the weight towards the end of the shift lever. This increased momentum while shifting gives you a greater mechanical advantage, allowing for a much more positive feeling throw when rowing through the gears. The delrin shell, with 3 laser-etched Boomba logos on the lower collar, prevents the surface of the shift knob from getting too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.

There are 2 different styles to choose from to fit your hand: A 270g round knob and a larger 370g oval knob, both of which fully retain reverse lock out functionality.

MSRP: $70 round, $85 oval

270g Round Shift Knob ROUND 270 Weighted Shift knob - Boomba Racing, Inc.

370g Oval Shift Knob OVAL 370 Weighted Shift Knob - Boomba Racing, Inc.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
These are beautiful, any plans on releasing more color options?

FocusMike

Are you guys planning to do a special on these soon? I like the oval one over the round.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I love the oval one too. Does MSRP mean there's going to be a discount or is that the final price?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback guys!

These are beautiful, any plans on releasing more color options?
Not at this point, just black delrin for now! What colors would you guys interested in tho?

I love the oval one too. Does MSRP mean there's going to be a discount or is that the final price?
MSRP is the current price! We do like to run sales every now and then! Just keep an eye out!

westcoaST

1000 Post Club

Not at this point, just black delrin for now! What colors would you guys interested in tho?

MSRP is the current price! We do like to run sales every now and then! Just keep an eye out!
Most of us would like a color match with the 2104 FiST exterior colors.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

Ok Im in for one whenever you guys run the sales. I was going to get the Cobb knob but I like the oval one you guys produce more.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Ok Im in for one whenever you guys run the sales. I was going to get the Cobb knob but I like the oval one you guys produce more.
For sure guys! A little birdie told me we're going to be having a promotion reeaaaall soon! I'll keep you guys updated!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
We definitely want to hear everyone's thoughts about the shift knobs, thank you for the support guys, and keep your eyes open for new products that are going to be released very soon :)

TheStig

I love Cobb but their knob is only 113 grams, more grams GENERALLY equate to better/more positive shifts since more weight is towards your end of the pendulum.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I would be nice to see color matched to the rest of the available colors for our cars. Like the performance blue, molten orange, and all the rest. I wouldn't say make a batch of each, just give the option for a special orders in those specific colors.