Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba RMM - $135 shipped

Trader history for MPA (0)

MPA

For Sale is a used Boomba RMM, with 314 miles on it. Ironic, since I'm in St. Louis, and our area code is 314.

Installed it on 8/29/15 @ 879 miles
Removed it on 9/11/15 @ 1,193 miles

The Boomba RMM is a beautifully made part, but it's just way too hard core for me. It was fine at highway speeds, but gave lots of vibration at low RPM. While it does what it's supposed to do, I didn't enjoy driving the car with it installed.

Asking $135 OBO shipped.

It will come shipped in a Cobb RMM box - Boomba Racing sticker on the bottom, then a piece of foam, then the RMM, then another piece of foam, and then the RMM Bracket. I will also include a printed copy of the installation instructions and place them at the top :)

OP
MPA

MPA

Thread Starter #3
yup - I snagged that new one that was on here a few days ago for $125. Night and day difference at idle w/ a/c on, and at low RPM.

2006ser

Nice I just got a bomba one at a good price that I'm going to try if I don't like it it will be up forsale soon

OP
MPA

MPA

Thread Starter #6
$125 OBO shipped