Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba transmission bracket

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Nice find! It looks like this one just mounts over the existing one, instead of having to remove the OEM ball. If so then it's on the top of my list for the ability to return to OEM.

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
Nice find! It looks like this one just mounts over the existing one, instead of having to remove the OEM ball. If so then it's on the top of my list for the ability to return to OEM.
Ill let you know i just placed my order [twothumb]

Thinking about ordering, but i want to see feedback first. Post your reviews once they're installed

Thinking about ordering, but i want to see feedback first. Post your reviews once they're installed
All I saw was that this was $200 cheaper than mountune for 10% less throw...more than enough reason for me to purchase lol

ordered mine monday night.. was initially supposed to have it yesterday.. but my order got delayed because they ran out of RMMs supposedly.. so i should have it tuesday.

OP
H
Thread Starter #17
ordered mine monday night.. was initially supposed to have it yesterday.. but my order got delayed because they ran out of RMMs supposedly.. so i should have it tuesday.
Im in the same boat, i have no idea when mines suppose to be here

dyn085

2000 Post Club
All I saw was that this was $200 cheaper than mountune for 10% less throw...more than enough reason for me to purchase lol
This is my mindset as well. I prefer a lower reduction in shift throws anyways because I don't want to have the shift feel to become muddy or the shifter feel too heavy. I had set the FoST at maximum reduction initially and it was a bitch to find and get into gears. Some bushings and a weighted knob will definitely help, but it's very vague right now.

Triple the cost for 50% more reduction, of which I probably don't want anyways, will make this a really easy decision for me.

I love mine. (i thought my "review" was in this thread)

it feels more natural. I think it will be absolutely perfect when mated with the transmission shifter arm they are designing. (or whatever its called... haven't had my coffee yet)