Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost hoses. Improve or leave em be?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I have almost the same list, but with brake deflectors, and spoiler extensions too.
I suspect I have just about everyone beat. I have a 4 point roll bar/cage, two 4 point harnesses, upgraded shift lever, upgraded shift bushings (both ends), upgraded short shift block, Swave 4 point brace, TB 4 point and exhaust braces, BAF K brace, TB front and rear crash bars, Plexi rear window, Vibra trans mount, mele battery box and light weight battery, Whoosh crossover/induction/short ram (only part that's on order, the rest is in my garage). I think I'm forgetting a few things too...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
We could probably have an entire thread of "what shit do you have lying around that you've been too lazy to install"

I upgraded all the charge pipes alongside upgrading the turbo. Peace of mind, mostly.
It is less outright laziness than impossible logistics in my case.

Since I CANNOT have the car up on jack stands/ramps for extended periods of time (FORGET about overnight, they would arrest me!! [mad]), in the driveway with the whole front clip in pieces all over the place, given the effing draconian rules HOA situation where I must live for now.

Also why I cannot flush/bleed the brakes/clutch in my driveway nor flush coolant and install an aftermarket radiator, let alone install an effing turbo like so many do all by themselves, on here.

That, combined with waiting for the power train warranty to expire in November (when a tune will also be installed), and a not wanting to pay an installer thousands of bucks to install this stuff. [wink]

Last edited:
I suspect I have just about everyone beat. I have a 4 point roll bar/cage, two 4 point harnesses, upgraded shift lever, upgraded shift bushings (both ends), upgraded short shift block, Swave 4 point brace, TB 4 point and exhaust braces, BAF K brace, TB front and rear crash bars, Plexi rear window, Vibra trans mount, mele battery box and light weight battery, Whoosh crossover/induction/short ram (only part that's on order, the rest is in my garage). I think I'm forgetting a few things too...
Sounds like you need to throw a wrenching party! :LOL:(y)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
You have your work cut out for you!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
It is less outright laziness than impossible logistics in my case.

Since I CANNOT have the car up on jack stands/ramps for extended periods of time (FORGET about overnight, they would arrest me!! [mad]), in the driveway with the whole front clip in pieces all over the place, given the effing draconian rules HOA situation where I must live for now.

Also why I cannot flush/bleed the brakes/clutch in my driveway nor flush coolant and install an aftermarket radiator, let alone install an effing turbo like so many do all by themselves, on here.

That, combined with waiting for the power train warranty to expire in November (when a tune will also be installed), and a not wanting to pay an installer thousands of bucks to install this stuff. [wink]
Geez, I've had some annoying HOAs but that's absolutely absurd. Good on you being disciplined enough to wait for the warranty to expire. I have no such patience unfortunately.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #27
Ended up grabbing this boost hose set (their intake hose was legit) and grabbing a whoosh hot side hard pipe.

I mean I was loosing money if I didn't grab that set of silicone!

Attachments

Ford Community Posts