Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost leak tester

TemecFist

Does anyone know of a good off the shelf boost leak tester? Or, happen to know what size of one I would need to fit inside the Mountune induction hose?

Thanks guys

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #3
I got one from Ebay that's Torque Solutions and it comes with hose adapters depending on the size you need.
Hose adapters? That's for hooking it to the turbo inlet tho, right? I'm trying to find something that I can slide into the induction hose. Is that the type you got?

Se7eN

It can slide in. Thing is the Intake wont be completely sealed for boost leak testing. I have done it using the intake cross over pipe and blocking off the PCV connection

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #6
It can slide in. Thing is the Intake wont be completely sealed for boost leak testing. I have done it using the intake cross over pipe and blocking off the PCV connection
Thanks my friend. I appreciate the help. Do you happen to have a link to the one you bought?