Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

What's the final verdict on stock Jaguar seals vs. Puma double sealed? Do the unmodified injectors seal ok or nah?
The consensus is that unmodified jag injectors work fine, but the white seals they come with are inferior and should be swapped for a set of Motorcraft seals (dark grey color).

Does anyone know the part number of just the motor craft seals? I know there's a kit with the o-rings but what if I only want to change the seals.

Does anyone know the part number of just the motor craft seals? I know there's a kit with the o-rings but what if I only want to change the seals.
I found these on eBay, pretty sure they’re the same as the Motorcraft seals but haven’t ordered them to confirm yet. The standard white seals are Teflon. The grey seals are also Teflon but they have molybdenum disulfide added. The moly helps strengthen the seals and also has a much higher melting point so it also helps with heat.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2655211228...u1nzj8jUdUpG2m8eqmxzDSlVOw|tkp:Bk9SR6aU5-u9YQ

I found these on eBay, pretty sure they’re the same as the Motorcraft seals but haven’t ordered them to confirm yet. The standard white seals are Teflon. The grey seals are also Teflon but they have molybdenum disulfide added. The moly helps strengthen the seals and also has a much higher melting point so it also helps with heat.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265521122839?hash=item3dd24ace17:g:dWQAAOSwk45h8vF0&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAAsIE9QUqbkR+/prWd9WQladEd4e2cr2FWQlXDJO4nCukTVrdOnZqehuwn6ygSZ9CQARpFwGdd+wLcWh4aB42Fwf3aNWfh0V3zpsmp8vJ+cTZw1/x3eUHT9qcdnNgFeWxqH7yvjvREY556qc++BLzUzVHAA/eFz+gPyW7YwGuLqomqmoB/XfHZWuIyMJ3BcwQQ/dieKDqkL/A06Y5wK/u1nzj8jUdUpG2m8eqmxzDSlVOw|tkp:Bk9SR6aU5-u9YQ
the link shows that these work on BMW GDI bosch injectors. the Bosch 62120 is a jaguar xjr injector, right? would these seals work on all bosch GDI injectors or something along those lines?

They definitely look the same. I doubt the supplier would be able to confirm if they're the same as the Ford seals though.

Does anyone have the fuel data for the Bosch 62120. Torrie said he needs it to tune the fuel scaling. If anyone can help me out thanks. I have a 2013 ford fusion 1.6 and tuning that's for the st is not available for me so I have to use a different tuner.

Attachments