Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brand New Fiesta ST. Only 200 miles. Must sell!

Trader history for Nordattack (0)

Brand New Fiesta ST. For sale

Hello all,

I am selling my brand new fully loaded Fiesta ST.
It is less than a month old. I really love the car and the way it drives.
It is the best car I ever had and really want to keep it however the reason I am selling it because I recently found out I am dealing with some health issues that will unfortunately prevent me from driving this car for at least a year.
My nephew really loves this car wants to buy the car however he is only 16 and cannot afford it since he wouldn't be able to finance it.

Here are all the options it has:

• White Platinum
• Heated Side Mirrors
• ST Over The Top Racing Stripe
• Sony® Branded HD Audio with SYNC® 3 and Navigation
• 17-inch Ebony Black Wheel with Red Brake Calipers
• ST RECARO® Package
• Smoke Storm Leather Interior
• Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
• Heated Seats
• SiriusXM Satellite Radio
• SYNC - Enhanced Voice Recognition Communications and Entertainment System with Navigation
• 7 year bumper to bumper warranty.

I am asking $25,000 OBO.

Again, this is a brand new car with approximately 259 miles on it.

It will sit in the garage until it is sold so any potential buyers wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to it until it is sold

If you have your own financing we can go to your bank and get it done.

Bank drafts, cashier’s checks that can be confirmed and cashed in your bank branch, personal checks which again must be confirmed and cashed in your bank branch.

I bank with Wells Fargo and Mission Federal Credit Union.

I live in San Diego.

You can contact me through email at: stevennorquist@yahoo.com

If you live far from San Diego and are seriously interested in the car contact me and I will see what we can do to get a deal done.

You can call me at: 619-729-9988

Attachments

Dang. GLWS. My car was off the lot with almost that many miles... (Dealership drove from San Antonio to Houston and probably did some hoonage I'm not aware of)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Highly interested in this. A week ago I wrecked my FiST and I'm still waiting on insurance to let me know whats going on with it. Once I find out I will let you know. I'm hoping to know something tomorrow.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Highly interested in this. A week ago I wrecked my FiST and I'm still waiting on insurance to let me know whats going on with it. Once I find out I will let you know. I'm hoping to know something tomorrow.
Ok, just let me know when you do.

I'm really sorry you won't be able to enjoy the car. I hope someone gives you what it's worth. GLWS and I hope things get better for you!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk