Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Brand New Set of Custom Braid Fiesta ST Wheels (White) 16"x7"

Trader history for stash3630 (0)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pskVKSekWArl24_aEXPS9Hq44or5fRVl?usp=sharing

1. Product Description - Four (4) Braid Winrace N Lars Custom Made Fiesta ST Wheels
  2. Price - $2499 obo
  3. Shipping Details - UPS From Los Angeles or Local Pickup
  4. Contact Information - Email at stash3630tv@gmail.com or PM me here and then we could also arrange a phone call and/or facetime if you desire.

$2499 obo. These are a full set of custom made, new and never mounted Braid Wheels. They are literally the only set in the world. I had these custom made for my Fiesta ST rally car, but the direction of the build for the car changed and I unfortunately no longer have a need for these wheels in this size.

These are totally suitable for street and daily use as well. They are from one of the finest wheel manufacturers in the world. If you want to be the only person in the world with a set of Fiesta ST wheels, these will check that box. I am in Los Angeles, but will gladly ship. The shipping from Braid to L.A. was about $400 so expect it to be in that ballpark.

I paid over $4000 for the set! Make me an offer!

https://braidusa.com/collections/rallycross/products/winrace-n-lars-wheels?variant=43536991551643

16" x 7" - 4x108 bolt pattern - ET~37.5 offset

IMG_9586.png

IMG_9597.png

IMG_9600.png

IMG_9598.png braid winrace n lars.png

Attachments

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a set of BRAID's on my car. Ordered them matte black but brake dust stuck to them. Had them powder coated gloss black and they look great! Brake dust no longer a problem it used to be. Those are nice wheels. If I was in the market for wheels I would take them!

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #5
Thanks! They present even better in person. I’m contemplating just keeping them and selling my 1552 17”s and just using these as my new dailies; and enjoying the extra sidewall cushion. If I can’t move em, that’ll probably be what happens.

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #6
I have a set of BRAID's on my car. Ordered them matte black but brake dust stuck to them. Had them powder coated gloss black and they look great! Brake dust no longer a problem it used to be. Those are nice wheels. If I was in the market for wheels I would take them!
Interesting. Yeah these are gloss white so no brake dust issues. ;o)

When it comes to BRAIDs iykyk!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They put a priority on being BOMBPROOF over any 6UL-like feather weight.

Even Braid's 15x7 gravel rally spec wheels are not that light as compared to other (regular/street/track rat) wheels out there, but with the proper tires, can stare down THE worst, cratered, destroyed streets anywhere in this country, and laugh at them (let alone any mere track curbing)! [wink] [thumb]

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
They put a priority on being BOMBPROOF over any 6UL-like feather weight.

Even Braid's 15x7 gravel rally spec wheels are not that light as compared to other (regular/street/track rat) wheels out there, but with the proper tires, can stare down THE worst, cratered, destroyed streets anywhere in this country, and laugh at them (let alone any mere track curbing)! [wink] [thumb]
I was wondering why they were so heavy, only a half a pound lighter than the factory 17x7 wheels.I would have thought that expensive aftermarket wheels would be lighter than that, but I see where the priority lies. They may have gone a little overboard in my opinion though making them bomb proof, I do think an aftermarket wheel this expensive and smaller than the OEM wheels should be significantly lighter even given a high level of strength.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Maybe, and some actual forged magnesium alloy (and therefore also even more co$tly yet {like 3 TIMES the price!} than these are! [crazyeye][ohcrap]) can be almost as strong and much lighter weight.

But you probably have not seen just how impossibly rough many gravel rally stages are, and the speeds at which the competitors drive those roads.

I HAVE actually driven down them at less than half the speeds they travel, and they are absolute CAR BREAKERS, even at lower speeds!!

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #11
I was wondering why they were so heavy, only a half a pound lighter than the factory 17x7 wheels.I would have thought that expensive aftermarket wheels would be lighter than that, but I see where the priority lies. They may have gone a little overboard in my opinion though making them bomb proof, I do think an aftermarket wheel this expensive and smaller than the OEM wheels should be significantly lighter even given a high level of strength.
You can’t win the rally if you don’t finish the rally!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
You can’t win the rally if you don’t finish the rally!
You've got a good point there. I guess if I was going to invest in some high-end aftermarket forged wheels, I would need to find some that weren't spec'd for rallying.
Also, I misspoke earlier when I stated the weight difference between these wheels and the OEM wheels, your Braids are actually about 2 lb lighter per wheel. The wheels that you are selling here look really nice and of super high quality, and I wish you the best luck in selling them.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have seen pics of one of the Subaru Rally Team USA 'factory' cars coming into a finish control on the spokes of a rear Method wheel (NO rim left at all, just part of the spokes left!).

Yes, they made it to the end of that stage, and were able to change the wheel immediately, but they lost time which they never were able to recoup on the latter stages of that rally.

Methods are fairly strong wheels, but nowhere even NEAR as strong as the Braids, and if Scooby Team USA was not sponsored by Method Wheels, I truly believe that they would be on Braids themselves. [wink]

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Damn bruh, pay that much for custom one off wheels and change your direction before even mounting them? You got some 'fuck you' type money lol

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #15
Well, not exactly 😆. That money is currently f**king me right now. That’s why I need to move em! I’m not a miser. If I got it, I spend it. You can’t take it with you!

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #16
You've got a good point there. I guess if I was going to invest in some high-end aftermarket forged wheels, I would need to find some that weren't spec'd for rallying.
Also, I misspoke earlier when I stated the weight difference between these wheels and the OEM wheels, your Braids are actually about 2 lb lighter per wheel. The wheels that you are selling here look really nice and of super high quality, and I wish you the best luck in selling them.
Honestly, considering how much metal is in these both for the disc and added strength, they feel incredibly light to me. And as you said, to be lighter than the oem wheels by 2 pounds a wheel is equally impressive.

OP
stash3630
Thread Starter #18
Just dropped the price to $2499 obo. Really hoping to keep these in the community. Make me an offer!