Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Built by a geek - My salvaged 2014

Hey! Just saw the video post. Nice work. Im close to inspection as well! Jan 10th. Where did you end up sourcing the front bumper cover? Can you share how much it was? Also, what did you rivet in place on it? The SE Cover mine came with isn’t cutting it. It really needs the ST replacement.

OP
Builtbyageek
Thread Starter #23
Hey! Just saw the video post. Nice work. Im close to inspection as well! Jan 10th. Where did you end up sourcing the front bumper cover? Can you share how much it was? Also, what did you rivet in place on it? The SE Cover mine came with isn’t cutting it. It really needs the ST replacement.
Hey thanks man! I've been terrible at releasing videos, and even more terrible at updating this thread.

I got the bumper cover directly from Ford. I want to say it was around $550CAD (I'd have to check my receipts). The bumper has retaining brackets to allow the bumper to bolt up to the fenders. You can kinda see them starting at 6:20ish of the video.

Spoiler alert, I picked up the car yesterday from the body shop. It passed it's structural inspection. Video to come on that.

Good luck with your inspection!!

OP
Builtbyageek
Thread Starter #24
I've been pretty terrible at updating this thread.

I ended up ordering some Depo Euro headlights. They look amazing! I also finally scanned the car for codes. Pretty much every module had trouble codes but luckily most of them cleared out except for the from airbag sensors and temp sensor.

In the latest video though, finally assemble the car back together. It's looking great and I'm really happy with where its at.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhu96jeZ2Vo

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Watched the video, it was interesting. Congrats on passing inspection. Is that all you needed the do to be able to register it?

OP
Builtbyageek
Thread Starter #26
Last thing will be the standard safety inspection we need to do in Ontario. Should have that done this week and then it’ll be road legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Builtbyageek
Thread Starter #27
Took a while to get this video out. The whole structural inspection ended up taking 5 weeks because the shop kept delayed and stringing me along. It was also over the holidays so I didn't have much time to deal with it. She's road legal again and I have been driving it since mid January. I am loving this car.

There is still lots to do, but because it's currently my daily driver I can't afford to have it down for a period of time, so I'm putting work on it on hold until one of my other projects car are done.

View: https://youtu.be/OhhaFCBOFrY