Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Buyer's remorse...

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
OP
FiSTY
Thread Starter #22

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ouch! 🤣

I would hope that is the original badge for one of those Euro Fiesta ST fancy editions, that came from the factory with MP215 and Quaffe LSD.

I'm a fanboy, but not that big of one.
It looks like the one I got with the MP215. Nobody knows what mountune is around here, but they've been in AU and EU for a long time, so there's a pretty big fan base.

Still. 100+ bucks for a badge? Wow.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The rep on the phone told me yesterday that the radiators were IN STOCK at that time (about 4:00 PM eastern on Wednesday). [dunno]

I was actually calling them to find out their opinions/experiences with Shell V-Power use with their 'optimized' tunes.
Right you were...I got the radiator today so that's really cool, it was only the silicone hoses that are on backorder so I am in limbo until they get here. Friggin' beautiful radiator though!!!!

the duke

Just ordered parts on Tuesday, installed on Saturday. Never had an issue other than the one time they accidentally sent me Focus RS track pads on accident. Just shipped them back with a pre-paid label.

OP
FiSTY
Thread Starter #28
FWIW, (with a little nudge from paypal) they did make it right. Credited me the cost of items, shipping and a little allowance to procure a replica badge. The ordering/communication experience was a little frustrating, but happy with (read: enjoying the crap out of) the products I did receive.

The real question now is; how bad do you want a Mountune badge?
I have an original, made in Germany still in the sealed Ford package (NOT for sale).
Great all aluminum copies are available.
I have a copy as well and they really are hard to tell the difference.
do you still have that extra mountune badge? Been on the hunt for one few a while now.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
do you still have that extra mountune badge? Been on the hunt for one few a while now.
I have an original Mountune badge still in its sealed package. I got it when I ordered the MP 215 kit directly from them. The package has never been opened.
Here is a picture with a ruler to show the size.I might be willing to let it go, if you're interested send me a PM.
PXL_20230321_000218927.jpg

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
After checking my badges.
Just to be clear, the first Mountune badges had the word "PERFORMANCE" under the Mountune name.
This is what I got and put on my car when I bought the first short shifter imported to Mountune US.

DSC04226.png

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Here is an original Mountune badge / with FORD PART number.

IMG_3162.JPG

I have an original Mountune badge still in its sealed package. I got it when I ordered the MP 215 kit directly from them.
Mountune must have changed to this when the other was no longer available.
Check the expire date on my package.

Last edited:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Here is an original Mountune badge / with FORD PART number.

View attachment 54552

Mountune must have changed to this when the other was no longer available.
Check the expire date on my package.
That makes sense, that they changed to the one like I have from an earlier one. Here's a picture from their website advertising the MP215 kit which shows the style of badge I have on a FiST.
2364-215-AA-6.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Fiesta ST Ordering 24